Wednesday, June 3, 2015

WHERE IS SUMMER

All Dolphins from Lee Graham, after a good hot first week of practice it seems like we are back to winter now check out the picture below

 
 
 
We got some basic things done last week and on Saturday we had our first of two mini dolphin tryouts and we were very excited to see our little ones. All of you who participated in the L.G. Winter program looked really good last week and I would like to thank Mr. Lusick and his talented group of coaches for all the hard work this past winter. For all you club swimmers you also looked very good in the water and I am excited to see some great racing this summer.
Yesterday we put in a good day of dry land and I have heard from a few of you about legs and stomachs hurting, and the good news is that the hurting are your muscles getting stronger. That is a good thing. Today I t seems to be a little colder and this morning I only lasted a few minutes as I just could not get warm so we are going to skip practice today but tomorrow we will have it. Still cold and wet we will do dryland upstairs. Keep up the good work.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment